TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are registered on the Navéz online database and would like to be removed, please click on the link we provide at the bottom of each email we send.
At Navéz we have implemented security measures designed to provide you peace of mind when purchasing our designer pieces over the internet. Our website uses advanced SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt all the information sent from your computer.
While we take significant measures to protect our website and your personal information, you should be aware that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients.
What information does Navéz collect?
Navéz collects personal information to enable you to place an order, purchase a gift voucher or register for our newsletters. To enable you to place an order we are required to collect information from you including your name, home, shipping and billing address.
How Navéz uses the information you provide
If you give us your name, address and contact details we may contact you with special information about Navéz and our products. We only communicate with you by email if we have your permission. Otherwise, we use your information only to improve our services to our clients.
Does Navéz share your information with other entities?
No. Navéz does not sell or rent out our clients' names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information. We do not disclose your information to third parties, unless required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
Why do I need to register?
You only need to register on our site if you are making a purchase. By registering you are initiating an account that only you may access.
You may access your account by using your email address and a password that you have created. Only you will have access to this information. If you are signed up on our email list, this does not mean you are registered.
How do I register?
Simply click on “Sign in/Sign Up” and enter your information in the fields provided.
How do I make a purchase?
Shopping with Navéz is easy.
- Select 'Shop Now' from the main screen or 'Shop' from any other screen
- Search for your jewellery by designer or type.
- When you see a piece you like, click on the image to get a better view.
- Select 'Add to Bag' to make it happen.
- Go to 'My Bag' to checkout and pay for your items.
- At every stage throughout the purchase process you can review and edit your details.
- If at any point you experience any problems or have any questions please contact our customer care department at firstname.lastname@example.org
What payment methods does Navéz Accept?
We accept payment via Visa and Mastercard and all prices quoted on this website are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Can you guarantee the products you sell are authentic?
navez.com.au is an authorized retailer for all of the labels available for purchase on the site and as such every product available on the site is 100% authentic.
How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are in stock unless "Sold Out" appears in the item description. Items that are currently "Sold Out" can be pre-purchased. After payment is received, we will place the order personally with the designer and contact you with the completion date. Remember, every one of our pieces is hand made.
Again, if you have any questions regarding your order please contact us on email@example.com
Can I modify an existing order?
If you wish to modify an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise if this is possible.
However, once an order has been finalised we are unable to make any modifications or cancellations.
How will I know if you have received my order?
Once an order has been placed you will be sent an email from Navéz confirming that we have received your order. If you do not receive this email please contact us on ORDERS@NAVEZ.COM.AU
When will payment be deducted?
Payment will be processed once your order is submitted. How long it takes for the transaction to appear on your statement will depend on your card issuer.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Where do you ship to?
At this stage we currently only ship to Australia.
How much is delivery and how long will it take?
Deliveries within Australia are sent via Express Post. We offer a variety of delivery options to suit your needs including the following:
|Australia – Sydney||Same Day||$20.00||By 6pm|
|Australia – Capital cities||Next Day||$10.00||By 6pm 2 business days after order is placed|
|Australia – Rest of||Next Day||$10.00||By 6pm 2 business days after order is placed|
Orders placed will be dispatched on the next business day. If your order is for delivery within the Melbourne metropolitan region and you place an order after 12pm but would like your order delivered that day, please contact us on ORDERS@navez.com.au
Do you deliver to PO boxes?
No, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes. The jewellery is high value and requires a signature as proof of delivery. Someone must sign on receipt.
Can I track my order?
Yes, once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming your purchase. Once your order has been shipped an email will be sent to you providing you with a tracking number for your shipment.
You can use this tracking number via http://www.auspost.com.au/track/ to track your order at every stage of it’s progress to you.
Is my package insured?
Yes, all packages are insured from the time of despatch to the time they are signed for upon delivery. We cannot take responsibility for items that are damaged or lost once they have been signed for. It is your responsibility to ensure that there will be a contact at the delivery address you provide that is authorised to sign for your delivery.
What packaging will my order be sent in?
All orders will be delivered in our signature white boxes. If the item is a gift we can include a hand written gift card at your request. All care will be taken to ensure that these goods are protected whilst in transit to you.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Can I return or exchange an item?
At Navez we are passionate about creating a positive shopping experience. So yes, you are able to return and / or exchange items as per the below instructions;
- We check and photograph all merchandise for defects and damage prior to shipment and it is highly unlikely that your purchase will be damaged in transit. It is the responsibility of you the buyer to check the product promptly upon its arrival to make sure it is free of any defects. Goods damaged due to buyers’ negligence will not be accepted for refund.
- Navez ships all orders with insurance so please contact us within 3 days of receipt of any damaged good so we can contact the shipping company and proceed accordingly. Please email us at email@example.com
- All returns must be sent back to NAVEZ within 7 days of your receipt of the ordered merchandise or the return will not be accepted. Item(s) must be in original, unworn condition All tags, cards and boxes must be included with your return. We will not refund goods that have been worn, do not have their original packaging or show obvious signs of abuse.
- Please email us at RETURNS@navez.com.au before sending stating your reason for return. On validation we will email you a return authorisation code. Please ensure this is clearly marked on the outside of your package.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your protection, it is mandatory that returns are sent back to NAVEZ using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, since we cannot be responsible for lost/damaged packages. Please pack returns carefully and well protected, as items damaged from improper packaging will not be accepted.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for return shipping costs (unless the item had arrived damaged).
- Once your package has been received at NAVEZ, if you are entitled to refund, your refund will be credited back to your original method of payment within 28 days of receipt of the return.
- If you wish to make an exchange, you will need to place a new order (unless you are exchanging a damaged item). If the item you want to exchange is sold out, you will receive a credit note or full refund.
- Any return or exchange that does not meet the above criteria will not be accepted and the goods will be sent back to the customer, as we do not sell used merchandise.
- Price adjustments are not available for items which have gone on sale since being purchased. Any item purchased on sale may be returned within the allowed time frame, but for a credit note only (no refunds)
- Once returned items have been inspected and we are satisfied that the item has not been used or worn, You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the refund request from navez.com.au
- We are only able to offer size exchanges, which means that we can only accept exchanges on some rings. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style we suggest that you return your item for a store credit and then purchase the new style
- We are unable to accept returns on earrings for hygiene purposes.
Returns should be sent attention to:
Navéz-D Pty Ltd
PO Box 7492
Beaumaris, Vic 3193